- The EU should engage with Nagorno-Karabakh and provide aid
- Translation in Armenian (AM), in French (FR) and in German (DE)
- Briefing on the Draft Report on the Eastern Partnership, Foreign Affairs Committee
- 1988-1994: the last years of the Soviet Union – an escalating human rights and humanitarian crisis
- 10 Proposals for the EU’s Contribution Towards the Peaceful Resolution of the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict
2. Other useful documents
- “Armenophobia in Azerbaijan: Organized Hate Speech and Animosity towards Armenia/ns” report by Artsakh’s Ombudsman, September 25 2018
- “Propaganda and the Casualties of war” EVN Report, July 7 2017.
- “Armenophobia in Azerbaijan: Causes and Effects” an article by Anzhela Elibegova , May 9 2017.
- “Enhancing the EU’s Engagement with Separatist Territories” an article by Tom de Waal, Carnegie Europe, January 17 2017.
3. Press releases and Event reports
- 11/09/2017 Azerbaijani Laundromat: AGBU Europe calls on the EU to review its policy towards Nagorno-Karabakh
- 31/07/2017 AGBU Armenia calls for support on the campaign urging the European Union to provide aid to the people of Artsakh
- 08/06/2017 L’UGAB Europe lance une petition en faveur d’une aide de l’UE à la population du Nagorno-Karabakh
- 07/06/2017 AGBU Europe launches appeal calling on the European Union to provide aid to the people of Nagorno-Karabakh
- 24/02/2017 AGBU Europe calls on EU leaders to react to Baku’s arrest warrant against MEP’s
- 17/02/2017 Ombudsman of unrecognized Republic of Nagorno Karabakh calls for Europe to help his office promote human rights
- 14/02/2017 Meeting with EU Members of Parliament in Strasbourg
- 09/02/2017 AGBU Europe calls on EU leaders to react to extradition of blogger to Azerbaijan